Wahooo — time for another #washiwednesday! Kymona is going to show you how to use a shape die and make a sweet card featuring Sweet washi. It’s so super easy and we hope that this will inspire you to use all your washi, too.
In case you missed them, here are the other fun #washiwednesday projects other team members have created for our blog series:
- Washi Tape Bows – Samantha
- Fun Fiesta Card – Angeline
- Washi Cactus Card – Nita
- Planner Layout – Michelle
Here all the supplies Kymona used:
Kymona says that creating the card base is pretty simple:
- Cut the cardstock to 3.5 x 11, scored at 5.50.
- Use a medium heart die cut as a place holder so you know where to stamp your sentiment.
- Stamp the sentiment using Sweet Stamp Shop Life is Sweet on the card front using black ink.
- Now its time to create the washi tape heart.
Here’s how to create a washi tape heart:
1. Gather all of the supplies you will need to create the washi tape heart.
Nice and simple! What do you think? Would you create washi tape shapes for your projects? I would love to hear from you, let me know what you think below.
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out Sweet Stamp Shop Instagram and Facebook page for tons more inspirations and projects ideas !If you want to know more about Kymona, her style is clean, simple and easy to follow. Find more about heron here blog HERE.