Hello again, Sweet peeps! Samantha here and today I have an adorable little gift that I made for a special little girl I know, who just turned 4 years old! (Although, I should point out, my 6 year old and 3 year old little Menn wanted to keep it for themselves! So it works for boys and girls, apparently! Ha!)
What is this little present, you ask? It’s pretty much the most adorable little charm bracelet ever! And I used Sweet Stamp Shop stamps to make it! That’s right!
Adorable, right? I know!!!
And it was SUPER easy to make! All you need are some alcohol makers, staz-on ink and shrinky dink paper!
I used to play with shrinky dinks ALL THE TIME when I was little! And, I recently redisovered them, and I love them even more now! Ha! I used the Dragon, Royal Wish and Unicorn stamp sets!
Here’s how the bracelet came to be:
– Stamp your images onto shrinky dink paper with Staz-On or another permanent ink.
– Color on the BACK (aka the opposite side the Staz-On ink is on) of the shrinky dink paper with Copics or any other alcohol based makers
– Using a standard sized hole punch, punch a hole near the top of the image.
– Cut around the image (I like to leave a small border around the images).
– Hold the plastic with some craft tweezers and heat with your heat gun. The force and heat is going to make the plastic go crazy! But I promise, once it’s done ‘shrinking’, it will right itself.
Instant princess charm bracelet! 🙂
So, what do you think? Do you think this is something you want to try? There are SO many Sweet Stamp Shop images that would work well as a charm bracelet!