Hello everyone!! Kymona here today, to show you a cute Christmas gift set for your family members or even a coworker who deserves a treat!!
I have to admit, I can’t get enough of the Monster Mash stamp set. I’ve decided that I need to create everything with this stamp set. How do you think that will pan out?? I’m not sure, but I sure will see!!
My family and friends are going to wonder if their is a shortage of stamps since everything will have these little monsters on it, LOL!!!
Ok, Ok, now on to my projects..
For me, Christmas time brings all of my family members together. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters and a bunch of nieces and nephew. So when we get together, it feels and sounds like we are at the circus, hence my card:
Tell me this isn’t cute for my brothers and sisters!! Each one of them would get this card from me with a personalized message on the inside letting them know that I love them and appreciate the madness we create when we get together.
How I created this card:
1. I cut the card base to a A2 size card (4.25 x 5.50).
2. I embossed the front of the card front with lopsided dots to go with the monster theme.
3. I cut out a scrap piece of Christmas patten paper with a tag die.
4. I stamped my monster from Monster Mash stamp set and colored them using my Copic markers: Y11, Y13, Y15, B00, B02, V04, V06, V09 and R35.
I chose those colors based on the color wheel. I wanted the monsters to compliment the Christmas paper they were resting against.
5. I added glossy accents to their eyes for a pop of fun.
6. I adhered all of my monsters with foam adhesive.
7. I stamped my sentiment from the Elephant Hearts stamp set and cut out the banner tails.
8. I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added my Christmas ribbon to the tag.
9. I adhered my tag to the card front using foam adhesive.
10. I added some clear embellishments that match the monster perfectly.
That was easy, wouldn’t you say!! I used two different stamp sets to show how you can use everything you have to create a great card.
Now on to my gift bag. What’s a gift without a little baggie to go with it?!
I wanted everything to match so my bag matches my tag from my card!!!
Take a look:
This bag was super easy to make.
1. All you need is a 12 x 6 piece of card stock or pattern paper.
2. Score the paper on the landscape side at 4″, 5.5″, 9.5″ and 11″
3. Turn the paper to the portrait mode and score at 4.5″
4. Fold on all of your score lines and cut the bottom half score lines to the 4.5″ line. Cutting the end completely off.
5. Add adhesive along the edge of the small scored side and close the bag. Add adhesive to the edge of the bottom flap to close the bottom of the bag.
6. Use any punch you want to create a handle.
7. Stamp your monster, color them and add them to the front of your bag. Add a gift tag.
8. You can fill the bag with anything you want. I add candy to mines. They live for that, LOL!!
There you have it a nice and cute, nontraditional Christmas gift set!!
So, what do you think? Who will you create this gift set for? Let me know below!!
Thanks for stopping by!!