Happy Monday, Sweet Things! Can you believe it’s another new week already?! Why do weekends always fly by so quickly?!
It’s time for another Picture Perfect post and today I’ll show you an easy way to compress those photos of yours for your blog!
Why compress? By compressing your photos before uploading them to your blog, you will help preserve your website’s abiltity to load the contents of your blog quickly. Lots of large photos on a site will cause your site to load slower than necessary.
How do you compress a photo? Quite easily with PicMonkey!
1. Open your photo in PicMonkey & click the Edit button.
2. Click on Resize in the left menu bar.
3. Now make sure the ‘Keep Proportions’ box is checked.
4. In the left box, type in 900. This is the size I like to compress my photos to for use on the web.
5. Click ‘Apply’ and then go ahead and save your photo to your computer.
How easy is that?! It doesn’t take much additional editing time & it’s so simple to do!
Remember the second April release that will be happening on the 15th! Be sure and like Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook soon so you can get in on the pre-release activities!
Until next time!