October Release is HERE!

—– Use What You Have Challenge will be posting tomorrow —–
It’s here – the October release… and we’re pretty excited with what’s coming this month. We think it’s fun – versatile – and it’s all about the holiday! (which seems kinda impossible – doesn’t it?! – you just wait!)
Let’s just get right to it, shall we?!
Our design team really did a great job showing off the versitility of these stamp sets… and we’re going to highly suggest that you make your way over to their blogs today to see ALL the amazing cards-bags-boxes – tags – and everything in between that they created!

GIVE-A-WAY has ended WINNER is – Megan Snider!
Contact us at info@sweetstampshop.com to claim your prize! Congrats Megan! (and thanks to everyone who played along!)

Now would also be an awesome time to mention our new release sale (good through Friday at midnight) Get 25% off the new release stamps with coupon code OR25 — HOORAY!

Ok – ready to see what’s new to the shop?!

First up is the new set – Happy Hour

Happy Hour

Kristen

Tyra

Judy

Jessica

Nicole
Nicole

Our designers really went to town with this set – you’ll see A LOT more cards and fun on their blogs so be sure to click on the names for more inspiration!

Happy Hour!

Next we’re excited to introduce ‘Speedy Greetings’

Speedy Greetings

Judy

Dana

Jessica
Michelle

Dana

Tyra

Speedy Greetings

And finally we’re excited to introduce – ‘What’s For Dinner’

** This set is special – we had a local shop owner (if you’re in San Diego – make your way to Cool Scrapbook Stuff – Gena and her staff are amazing!) request that we have a stamp set for brides to create menu type place settings – she mentioned she got a TON of requests – but, she never found anything like it —- so we made it for her — and you!

What’s for Dinner

Tyra did an AMAZING job showing what this set was originally designed for –

Tyra

So did Danni

But, we also have lots of great examples of how you can use this set beyond wedding and place settings – our design team did AWESOME!!

Michelle

Michelle

Kristen

Alyssa

Michelle
What’s for Dinner

Ok – the flair – it’s finally making it’s official debut…. as mentioned before, we’ve found really awesome flat back flair that was more economical for us to purchase – which made it possible for us to pass along the savings to you!

Our typical sets will have 7 flair pieces and it’ll be $3.50

We’ll have a couple bigger sets – like our number set, with 16 pieces – that’s priced at $7.50

And, we’ll sell singles for .60

We knew price was a BIG selling point for these embellishments – so we’re making them as affordable as we can ALL THE TIME! So, rather than have sales or deal – we’re just pricing them at the DEAL! <3 We knew you'd love that!

We’ll offer a couple different ‘set’ options to start with – then we’ll add singles soon too! We’ll continue to add designs – and change up designs… so if you see something you love, grab it – as we can’t guarantee we’ll have it for long!

To see all the flair options in the shop – head HERE. They’re located in the ‘Extra Sweets’ category on the website 🙂

Thanks for dropping in today! We <3 you!! Happy Stamping!
N.

30 Responses to October Release is HERE!

1. What a fun new release! It’s really hard to pick a favorite, I love them all! Maybe Happy Hour…..

2. Dorina D says:

Cute cards. Love the versatility of all the sets and the DT ROCKS!

3. LOVE LOVE LOVE all these stamps! I can’t choose between Happy Hour and Speedy Greetings as my favorite! I wish that What’s for Dinner was around when I was planning MY wedding..

4. Heather says:

Love! Happy Hour is my favorite!

5. Happy Hour is my favorite new set! (I already snagged it!)

6. Cammy Wall says:

Oh, Happy Hour is tops of my wish list! Great release!

7. Esther says:

Oh my gosh, my favorite is Happy Hour!!! Endless fun opportunities to create with this one 🙂

8. marylouh says:

What’s for dinner is my favorite. It will make taking reservations for Civic Club dinners much easier. Great sets. Off to purchase.

9. cm says:

Isn’t this just the most fun release! Love that these stamps can be used whimsically or elegantly, and everything in-between! My favourite (hard to choose!!) is Speedy Delivery!! Fabulous inspiration by the DT, as always!!
    c

10. DeniseP says:

I’m loving Speedy Greetings. 🙂

11. Patti Doss says:

SPEEDY GREETINGS is sooo my favorite, but really love them all…Hugs

12. Fun new sets! Speedy Greetings is my favorite!

13. Speedy Greetings is my favourite, as I’m totally in love with the little deer! But they are all fun, great release! x

14. Awesome, awesome, awesome! I already placed my order (last night) and can’t wait! I’ve love, love the creations ladies, so imaginiative.

On a related note, I hope to get to play UWYH this round, I haven’t had much stamping time lately!

15. PS- fave is the New Year set!

16. Indy says:

Love the happy hour, but then there’s that delivery truck and deer! Great job design team!!!

17. Kim says:

I love all 3 of these! I guess if I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Happy Hour Set!

18. LOVE, LOVE & MORE LOVE…..I would say Happy hour 🙂

19. I am in love with the Happy Hour set!! Too cute!!

20. ahhh how to pick a favorite?! I guess if I have to I would say Happy Hour!!!

21. Danielle says:

I really love Happy Hour!!!! It’s perfect for new years.

22. Ruthie Lopez says:

Love all of them but speedy greetings caught my attention 🙂 !!!

23. I love that car in the Speedy Greetings set…. So that is my favorite.

24. Tracy says:

My favorite set is the Speedy Greetings! Awesome release Nicole!!

25. Tracy says:

My favorite set is the Speedy Greetings! Awesome release Nicole!!

26. Cristine says:

I am LOVING Happy Hour and Speedy Delivery. And of course, the flair!! Great releases this month!

27. Melissa says:

Sweetness! LOVE these sets and can’t wait to see more creations with them in the days ahead! 🙂 Too fun!!!

28. Speedy Greetings is my FAVE of the new sets!! How stinkin’ adorable 🙂

29. D- says:

Speedy Greetings is definitely my fav.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker at aol dot com

30. Michelle says:

Wow! The blog looks sensational! I love the wonderful cards, creations and awesome flair!