Hello Happy Sweeties!
Nicole here today with another fun double duty post… we’re excited to show off one of our guest designers… and of course, the new challenge…. let’s just dig right in…
Hi! My name is Tori Holman and I live in sunny San Diego. I love making any kind of craft but my forte is card making. I also love painting, sewing, and reading I was married to my best friend, Jeremy in 2010 and we now have a 1 year old daughter named Ava. I find her in my craft stuff all the time, making the saying true, like mother like daughter. I am so excited to be sharing my projects with all you sweet peeps and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
We’re so happy to welcome her to the guest designing sweet family! Check out the card she made…
SO creative – right?! Can you guess which she used?! CITY SCAPE! WOWIE!
Ok – moving right along…
We’re back with #19! And, we’re happy that you’re loving these challenges as much as we are… would you like to hear the winner from last week?!
We just love this card from Samantha Mann…
Let’s just take a moment to go over the rules…
You’ll have until next Tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries (by 15 different people – multiple entries don’t count towards the 15) in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
4. Entries limited to 3 per person. Thanks!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
INTERNATIONAL participation is welcome – but, prizes will be shipped at the expense of the participant.
I loved those colors and I wanted to challenge myself to make a card that *wasn’t* halloween or fall themed…. so I came up with…
Isn’t that fun?! I was able to just come under the 10 minute requirement… the stop watch was at 9 something. (I forgot to make a note – lol) You know what helped? Having a simple card in mind.. not too many different techniques – and just ‘creating’!
I made sure to use some of my HUGE ribbon stash… sorry for the dark grainy picture – I kinda don’t want to clearly own up to my whole collection 🙂 — Isn’t that a lovely ribbon rack my Dad built me!!?
I used three different sets…
Ok – now it’s your turn – go out and search for a couple challenges that fit your fancy… be sure to USE WHAT YOU HAVE! — and link it up here!!