Hooray we’re back! Sorry for last week – our link widget expired – then we updated it – and then I couldn’t get it to work – then I could – and then it was a couple days after…. and here we are, skipped a week. lol
Are you ready for this week, the winner from last week – and a SALE?! Yep, we’ve got all three…
First, the sale…
For a limited time – and limited to stamps on hand – we’ve got all our halloween stamps 50% off. Some of these are going to retire and never come back – so snatch up your favorites before we bid farewell!
Check them out in the shop HERE
Next up is the winner of last week – we had almost 10 enteries and they were all SO good! Thank you! The winner of the challenge last week – using old supplies and cutest card was….
Congrats! Email us at email@example.com with your name and your address and we’ll get a little something sweet right out to you!
Let’s just take a moment to go over the rules…
You’ll have until next Tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries (by 15 different people – multiple entries don’t count towards the 15) in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
4. Entries limited to 3 per person. Thanks!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
INTERNATIONAL participation is welcome – but, prizes will be shipped at the expense of the participant.