JULY 3rd and 4th ONLY!!
No coupon code needed – discount shown at check out! Good for all regular priced stamps – today and tomorrow only (3rd and 4th)
Hey guys! Happy Day!
We’re busy in the sweet shop gearing up for a relaxing poolside 4th! How’s the holiday shaping up for you l guys?
We’re back with another round of ‘Use What You Have’ Challenge!
Let’s see who won last week….
Congrats HEATHER! You’re the big winner this week – email us your address and we’ll get something ‘sweet’ your way!
Let’s just go over the rules – in case anybody is new…
NEW PRIZE RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
I grabbed some natural tags – some Timeless Twine (I have quite the stash of that) – Some old x-mas paper (I know you’ve got lots of that too!) – and decided to put together a set of gift tags. They’ll make a great gift to someone – all I’ll add is a variety of bags and some ribbon and a couple colored pens… an Perfecto! Prestento!
The trick is staying with one general EASY design – and duplicating the design so that before you know it you have a pile of lovely tags!
I very rarely craft out of season – but, I am trying to get better at that too – frankly if I wait until Christmas time to craft for Christmas – I’ll get a fraction of what I wish I would get done. I just run right out of time. Hopefully this craft (in July) kicks this year into holiday high gear! lol
Check out her card that she made using her stash!