Welcome to USE WHAT YOU HAVE CHALLENGE #11! —
Quick side note – somewhere in the mess of it all the link for the last challenge ended a couple hours early – we’re so sorry for that! If that ever happens – simply add your link to the comment section (like a couple of you did) and that’ll count just the same!
Ok, let’s get to announcing some winners, shall we?!
The winner of the ‘sharing’ random drawing (and the winner of the ‘Kiss Me’ set) – thanks to random.org is ….
JUDY1223!!! Ok, Judy email us at email@example.com with your address and we’ll ship your prize right out to you!
The winner of the UWYH#10 is….
IVA — with this card…
I also want to give JUDY1223 a special shout out – these apple cards are just amazing – go to her blog, she made several and they’re all AWESOME!
IVA!!! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and we’ll get your prize (Kiss Me!!) right out to you!
SO, we did have over 15 entries this time – so the random winner was….
DANA W. !!! Email us at email@example.com with your address and we’ll get a little something sweet right out to you! Hooray!
Ok, are you ready for this UWYH Challenge!!
Read through the directions carefully – we’ve changed just a couple things… (well, not really changed – just made more clear)
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
INTERNATIONAL participation is welcome – but, prizes will be shipped at the expense of the participant.
I’m still working on the same stash as last time….
But, I found these in the bottom – something I had bought – (not too long ago) from the $1 bin at Target. I sometimes find myself buying supplies from non-traditional places ….
These are magnets – but, they would make GREAT embellishments – and for $1 – I couldn’t buy them in the scrapbooking isle for that price!
So, here’s my creation…
Also, I had some arrow magnets – from the Staples ‘$1 bin’ from a long time ago… the pink one went perfect with the card!
So, now it’s you’re turn … remember you have until next Tuesday at 10pm pst to enter (also note: If for some reason the link tool is down but it’s not 10pm yet – add your link in the comment section!)
Hooray and good luck!
We’re also looking for our new design team!!
Applications due Aug. 15th
Design Team Details
If you Missed the July Release – Check out the Scariness – HERE
Be sure to join our newsletter – HERE – we send out newsletter only sales and deals. AND, we promise not to email you more than 2 or 3 times a month! (we hate junk mail too!)