First I have to quickly apologize for the lateness of the post today – This morning (actually while finishing up this post) my hubby broke a glass – cutting his finger. The kind of cut that gushes blood and requires 6 stitches… so off to the Dr. we went. I’m back now, and ready to catch up.
|Not much of a blood person, myself – I thought I’d save you from a gory ‘getting stitches’ photo. lol|
BTW, I was at the Dr. office myself last night…. Come to find out – that ‘bug bite’ that I got two weeks ago, it’s a tick bite. Yep, I have a tick bite…. and I am on the wide range of medication to make sure that if Lyme disease was possible, I don’t get it. Anyway, we’re a mess, clearly. lol
|Yeah, that’s the ‘bullseye’ they talk about when you get bite by a tick – just for future reference. lol|
So, without any further medical emergencies – here’s the post for today!
It’s week 10!! Our big 10th challenge! We’re busy around the sweet shop gearing up for the new release (next week) and we’re headed to Vegas for the big industry show.
SO — IMPORTANT NOTE — THIS CHALLENGE WILL RUN TWO WEEKS!!
Instead of one week – we’ll run this challenge for two weeks…. It will start today and run until July 30th.
Ok, let’s dive right in!
The winner of last week (which we had 13 participants! Thanks guys! Let’s hope it keeps growing!) — JEN! With this card…
Take a moment to head over to her blog and say hello! HERE
Jen, email us at email@example.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
INTERNATIONAL participation is welcome – but, prizes will be shipped at the expense of the participant.
Here’s my stash that I’ve been working down…
And the card I made…
2. We’ve restocked your favorites! Head over and grab em while we still got em!