Sweet Tooth Tuesdays – Glossy Accents
Hey Everyone! It’s Danielle Pandeline
here with your Sweet Tooth Tuesday fix! I know you have been at the edge of your seat waiting for the next tutorial. Well, then today you are in for a SWEET TREAT! I am going to show you how to add a GLOSSY touch to your cards.
For this card I had fun with it and randomly placed items with lots of layers. I used Afternoon Delight and Today Was from the Sweet Shop.
I also created this fun card using the same technique! I made this car with the idea that it would be great for a Science Fair Winner or a Straight A Student!
Check out the dimension from the glossy accents! I know you want to Gloss everything now! lol
Lets recap on how to use Glossy Accents.
1) Use small circle motions
2) Never pick up the tip out of the liquid, to prevent bubbles
3) Tap on the underside of the cardstock to level the liquid and move bubbles
4) If you have bubbles, use a pin to pop them
5) Allow, to dry over night for best results
Several Sweet Stamps that would be fun to GLOSS up!
– The Splat on Chemistry set
– The Tea Pot on Afternoon Delight
– The Balloons on Admit One
– The Glasses on Geek Chic
– The Camera Lens on Lil Sweet Peps
– The Jars of Sweet are just begging for some GLOSS!
Tell me what fun SWEETS you would like to GLOSS Up!
Just a few reminders……
Don’t forget to join us for our July Release. You can RSVP here
Be sure to check out our past SWEET Videos on our YouTube Channel here
. There is some AWESOME Inspiration on the Sweet Channel.
GIVE-A-WAY alert! Scroll down to the next post or click HERE – and enter to win one of the new sets *before* you can buy it (or even see it!)