How are you this morning? Ready for another Challenge Me Friday? It’s Tracy and today I’m playing along with the ColourQ Challenge! What kind of challenge is this you ask? It’s a color challenge where they post a picture of the different colors you need to use.
This weeks color palette:
Aren’t those colors gorgeous? I love to play along with color challenges because I probably would never typically put these colors together myself.
I thought the colors in the palette would make a fun birthday card. I used the Admit One stamp set, Hero Arts Inks, and Copic Markers.
This is the first time I have participated in this challenge and I really liked it because they have some awesome color combination challenges. I scrolled back through some of their past challenges to see the color palettes and different cards that the Design Team and participates made using them. I also liked that their rules were simple. Keep your colors as close to the colors on the palette, link to your blog post with your card, and provide a link back to their challenge blog. Simple!
A Few Sweet Reminders:
1. Check out the July New Release Stamps – HERE
2. Join our Use What You Have Challenge #10 – HERE
3. SHARE our Use What You Have Challenge to win the ‘Kiss Me’ set – HERE
4. IF you’re not already – become a ‘fan’ on facebook to stay up to date with us – HERE
5. Be sure to join our newsletter – HERE – we send out newsletter only sales and deals. AND, we promise not to email you more than 2 or 3 times a month! (we hate junk mail too!)
Find out about the call HERE – Applications due Aug. 15th
Do you like to participate in color challenges? I would love to see all of your creations!