Ready for a new challenge this week? We didn’t get too many participants last week but, I’m thinking that it had a lot to do with all the new release fuss – as well as the fact it’s SUMMER! So, I don’t blame you in the least being outside having fun – we’ll keep on doing the challenges – and I’m sure they’ll catch on! If you can, take a moment and ‘share’ our challenge with your friends – if you’ve played along you know, it really is a FUN and easy challenge (and you feel really good about yourself after b/c you’ve used OLD supplies – and that always puts a smile on my face!)
Ok are you ready for the winning card from last week?! It was so hard to make the choice – but, the winner is….
Samantha! Take a moment to go to her blog and check out the card in all its glory! She did an amazing job! HERE
Samantha – email us with your address and we’ll get something sweet out to you! (email@example.com)
Also, if you participated in last weeks challenge – THANK YOU! We’d love to send you a happy COUPON for the shop if you’d like! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a 35% off coupon! WHOA!
NEW PRIZE RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
Ready to see my stash – yikes. (one of these days I’ll actually make a dent on it! – fingers crossed!)
I have a TON of washi tape – ok, maybe not a ‘ton’ – but, it kinda feels that way when I like (NEVER) use it. I love it for masking (see yesterdays post with the video) but, I rarely use it as it’s intended (and it sits right on my desk! – so I should use it!)
Then, chipboard – it’s really another topic all together. I’m not even showing you my actual raw chipboard stash (maybe next week!) – this is just parts and pieces of colored chipboard from different paper lines. I don’t think I have the matching paper anymore, if I ever did.
But, gosh-darn-it-all … I’m going to use it!
See what I made….
Sigh, I love how this card turned out! It’s pretty simple (and it might have only taken me 5-10 minutes to make) But, I just LOVE it.
I used the ‘Baby Love’ set
It was perfect for this happy card. (I esp. like the ‘breaking news’ !)
Anyway, are you ready to throw your hat in the ring this week? We hope so!
Add your link below and we can’t wait to see all your amazing creations with your old stash!