We’re back at it this week – and I’ve gotta tell you, I’ve never been so excited to use my ‘old stuff’ 🙂 I actually look forward to seeing what I can make every week – and I surprise myself week after week. 🙂
Before we get too far into this new challenge – let’s share the winner of the last challenge! (and the random winner too!)
All the challenge entries were so awesome but, this one stood out!
The winner is – Samantha Mann! Her card was so creative! She used several different stamp sets AND she showed off her old stash of ‘stuff’ (remember ladies – this part is a MUST to be considered to win!) Check out Samantha’s WHOLE card on her blog HERE –
The random winner (from random.org) is
Sue V. !! Congrats! — (isn’t it funny that #4 won last week!? lol – there is something special about being #4… maybe this week we’ll have 14 people play along and #14 will win!)
Samantha and Sue – email us at email@example.com with your address and we’ll get something sweet right out to you!
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol.
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
SPECIAL FOR THIS WEEK – We’re asking that you make a card (or project) that fits into another challenge on another challenge blog – let’s get our ‘old stuff’ doing double duty…. read on for more details …