Today is JAM packed full of goodness – First up we’re releasing 3 brand new sets (that I’m betting will become your favs really quickly!) We’re also introducing our new design team – AND, we’re showing off our new Challenge for the week.
So, bare with us as this is going to be a LONG (but super fun) post.
Let’s start with the best stuff – our new design team and our BRAND NEW SETS!
Introducing our new design team – (in no particlar order)
Please take a moment and go to our ‘Design Team Page’ HERE – and check out a bit more about these ladies – you’ll be seeing lots of interesting, fun, and educational content on the blog thanks to these talented SWEETS!
So, are you ready to see our new release already?!
We’re pleased to introduce –
Here are some AH-mazing creations using this new set…
Our next set is
Check out what our amazing designers did with these stamps…
Lastly, we’re introducing
Here are some of what the designers created with this FUN set…
Are you LOVING the new stamp sets?! I hope so!! Head over to the shop and check them out in all their glory!
Today and tomorrow ONLY enjoy 20% off the new releases – use coupon code NR20.
Take a moment and visit each of our new designers – say hello – and let us know here that you did. We’ll be picking one random winner for a SWEET gift. (might even be one of these new sets!) You have until tomorrow night at midnight – you must ‘follow’ and ‘comment’ on all of our designers blogs – (the ones that allow you to) – and come comment here letting us know you completed that. Open for USA residents only. (unless you don’t mind paying the international shipping rates 🙂
Here are the designers blogs again –
It’s Wednesday – and although it’s a release day, you know that we’re so excited to use up our old stash that we just couldn’t skip a challenge!
Welcome to – Use What You Have Challenge #6
Our winners from last week are….
The girl who we thought used up her old stash with the most pee-zzaz was
Using random.org the winner of our random prize is …
Ok ladies – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and we’ll get something sweet right out to you! (actually it might take us a week – with our new release craziness – so thanks for your prize patience!)
Ready for this week?
NEW PRIZE RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
Read through the directions carefully – we’ve changed just a couple things… (well, not really changed – just made more clear)
You’ll have until next tuesday to add your link below – your link needs to be to the direct post not to your general blog – and it needs to include –
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional – our challenge badge – see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details –
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project – although, we’d love it! (and we can’t feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! – so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of ‘old stuff’ …. and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge – so, in this case… next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet – lol. REMINDER – NEW RULE – In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries in the challenge! If not, then we’ll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy – scrapbook page, project life – cards – altered art – home decor…. anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
(also, we had a question about multiple entries – YES, you can make as many cards as you like! BUT, it doesn’t increase your odds of winning – your name will go into the hat ‘once’)
I decided this week I would work on two of my older ‘stash’ items – cut ribbon and punches. I don’t use my punches much any more because I use my Cameo – so these little gems don’t see the light much — Let’s change that …
You might say to yourself – Nicole, your stash of ribbon isn’t bad at all – and I would offer you this picture
My actual ribbon storage…. lol
So, yes – that cut ribbon is starting to become a ‘stash’ I just don’t ever touch. Let’s change that!
I saw this photo on pinterest this week (I would love to give credit but, don’t know the source)
Ohhh, I love it – so summery – so beautiful – it just takes you away! So, I decided to use it as my inspiration for this weeks challenge –
And, this is what I came up with! I used an older punch (that I don’t think I ever used before) and some ribbon! I’m so proud of how I used my ‘stash’ for this card!
Now, it’s your turn! I would LOVE it if you used the inspiration photo – but, you don’t have to. All you have to do is make something using your old stash (and be sure to read our rules for all the details on how to enter)
So, let’s recap
1. 20% off the new release stamps today and tomorrow only – Coupon Code NR20
2. Visit each of our new designers – follow them – say hello – and come back here letting us know you did …. enter to win something Sweet! You have until midnight tomorrow night!
3. Enter our ‘Use What You Have Challenge’ —
You’ve made it to the end and we’re so happy you stayed with us!
Happy Stamping – Happy New Release – Happy Day!