April Release!

Howdy Sweet Ladies!

Who’s ready for our April release!?! I’m so excited to show off two brand new sets along side *3* new products that aren’t stamps! Wooohooo!

We’ve got quite the line up of ladies designing with us this month – so we’re excited to get started – ready?!

First we’ll announce the winner of the brand new stamp set – from our event page.

ERICA MESSERVY!

Send us your address (info@sweetstampshop.com) – and we’ll get your new set right out to you!

Ok – let’s dive right into the new stuff… but, let’s do a little give-a-way first!

We’ll give-a-way another new set from the release – wanna enter?! It’s easy, just visit all of our amazing designers blogs and leave a little love note — AND — don’t forget to come back here and let  us know that you did! You have until Thursday evening to enter…

First up is our bran new set ‘Drops Background’

We’re also really excited to show off our other new set – ‘Cityscape’

We’re excited to be releasing two paper products and a brand new *thin* Acrylic Block… check out a little introduction video from me ….

Introducing our brand new stuff…

$5.50 for 24 sheets

(measures 5.5 x 8.5 OR 5.5 x 4.25 folded)

Classic White A2 Envelopes
6 for $1.00

Acrylic Block – Measures approx. 4×6 and 1/8 inch thick
$5.00

Head over to the shop and add all the new goodies to your cart! HERE
Use coupon code NR25 for 25% off the new stamps Drops Background and Cityscape — (good TODAY and TOMORROW only!)
See you back here tomorrow for a guest design spotlight! You’re going to LOVE!
Happy Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
N.
post signature

19 Responses to April Release!

1. Anonymous says:

The image used in means logos should express the style of a brand.
    Sunday was the “soft” reveal of the nike Hyperdunk 2012.
    nike Zoom Kobe boys basketball shoe is de facto a excellent
    searching for shoe. Allow us to see if you separate the a couple of at the
    apply. http://alamona.org/index.php?do=/blog/21351/sophisicated-clients-trust-all-over-sleeklogos/

2. Erica says:

I love the new sets and I’m so excited to win! I just sent you an email with my address. Thanks!

3. Patti J says:

Sweet! Love the new stamps, and your designers have done a wonderful job showcasing them! Great projects, by all. Thanks for sharing 🙂

4. This comment has been removed by the author.

5. Wow, awesome examples. Love your card Annette!!

6. Whoa! What a fantastic collection of cards. I just love how everyone used the Drops Background! And the Cityscape cards are so much fun!

7. Dorina D says:

Love the new stamps – what fabulous background they’ll make and I love the new skinny block. So nice.

8. Wow… These are Fabulous. The release was wonderful. What inspiration these cards and images have given me. Wonderful job done by all. Emily completely amazed me too.

9. Sue D says:

I hopped and left comments on all but two who had not posted on their blogs yet. Great new stamps and products.

10. Awesome cards from all DTs! Love the background stamp!

11. Lisa Lara says:

Great sets Nicole. And samples oh my………..I see some names I know! :0)

12. Annette says:

such a fabulous new release… love it all..

13. sharon g says:

Kelly and Van’s posts didn’t show up. But I tried…I really like the dot stamps. SO cute.

14. Barb Murphy says:

I love these cards! The inspiration is off the charts!!! Awesome new sets 🙂

15. donna mikasa says:

What a fab release and may I say you’re looking GREAT, Nicole!

16. Squirlygirl says:

Love the new stamps Nicole! The sweet team has done it again for you with some amazing samples! Way to go everyone 🙂 Love the new acrylic block too.
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

17. ~amy~ says:

Oh, the new sets are wonderful….awesome job girls!

18. Gorgeous projects! The ladies totally rocket it!

19. Such great new stamps and the DT’s samples are amazing! Love the other goodies too-more supplies! 🙂