Get’n Crafty (Mr. Sweet did too!)

Happy Wednesday! We’ve got a couple cute cards to show off today (in preparation for Valentines day!) I grabbed the ‘Chemistry’ set
I love this set – not only because it’s just fun to use – but, mostly because I can use if for SO many different themes. Love. Thank You. Congrats. Hello. Etc.
With Valentines day right around the corner – I grabbed this set for a little ‘love’ card!
I titled it ‘Chem 101’ and I used – Glitter | Watercolors | Alpha Stickers
Isn’t that so sweet?!
It’s not conventional … but, it’s pretty perfect for my Chemical Engineer brother! (no promises I’m actually sending it to him – you know, I have a horrible problem of keeping everything I make – lol)
Mr. Sweet (Jacob) came home last night from work. (he’s a tax accountant and yep, it’s a horrible time of year for him) He came into my office and declared that he was making a card. — So, he got out the stamp set he wanted to use and ink … went straight for the Copic markers (he’s got good taste) and did the WHOLE thing himself. Not one bit of help from me. And, when it was done – I was so impressed!
Yep, he colored it – cut it out – popped it up … ALL BY HIMSELF! Clearly, he’s been hiding his talent this whole time. He told me this morning that he’s making another card tonight. (we’ll see – lol)
He also took a picture of the card last night – the above photo on the right. (the photo on the left is the one I took in the light box today) and he even fixed up the photo with my editing program!

So good, right?! Anyway, he did mention that he had a new appreciation for what we do and the steps we take to post it online. Sigh, him mentioning that made it all worth while!

He used the ‘Perfect’ Match’ set

He’s a keeper! Anyway, thanks for droppin’ in today – hope your Wednesday is FLYING by and we’ll see you back here tomorrow for another little something (and maybe even another card by Mr. Sweet)
Happy Stamping!
N.
post signature

15 Responses to Get’n Crafty (Mr. Sweet did too!)

1. Annette says:

well well the secret is out.. Mr. Sweet likes to make cards too.. 🙂

Both cards are awesome..

2. Squirlygirl says:

Mr. Sweet’s got some coloring skills 😉 Great job Jacob and Nicole!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

3. oh my gosh! that has got to be the sweetest, cutest, and most awesome spouse story ever!!!! LOVE it!!!!! and his copic coloring – hello!!! 🙂

and your card is just amazing, as usual, nicole!!! how do you get those splatters in JUST the right spot?! lol!! i am totally loving that card! 🙂

4. Wow, Mr. Sweet colored within the lines 🙂 His card is AWESOME!!!! Your card is pretty cool too, great job you all!

5. MichelleZ says:

Aww…
    Now THAT is a “Perfect Match “!

6. ~amy~ says:

SUCH a fun post….you guys are so cute. FANtabulous cards!

7. Jen W. says:

Both of these cards rock! Your chemistry card is so fun and funky and you’d better watch your back – hubby’s gonna give you some competition! 🙂

8. Way TOO adorable!! Fantastic job by Mr. Sweet 😀 And your chemistry card is so cute!

<3 Alyssa

9. Anonymous says:

Thаnks for finally talking about > “Get’n Crafty (Mr. Sweet did too!)” < Loved it!
    my page :: 1 month loan

10. Melissa Shea says:

Gorgeous cards by the Sweet Family! I’m totally impressed!

11. jordanbev5 says:

I think Mr.Sweet has been watching and learning all along!! His talent shows too!! Love it!

12. Natasha G.P. says:

Those are my two favorite stamp sets that you sell. TOOO CUTE!!

13. Anonymous says:

My website is on a remote server, I have copied all the files using their remote host
    server. How do I now configure MAMP to discover this being a local copy of wordpress so
    I can edit it and try out different themes.. Please help. We are pulling my hair out!

Also visit my web site; http://www.gobayuenergy.com/blogs/68491/101119/lawsuit-Settlement-loans-Risks-A
    My webpage ; Paxil Attorney

14. Anonymous says:

Exactly Where Topsoil Originates Out Of And How To Get It Supplied In New Jersey Don’t Try To Grow Plants Till You Have Mulched

My website … wavebrands.com
    Also visit my blog :: tree nursery ozaukee county

15. Anonymous says:

If yоu ωοuld lіκe to get muсh fгom
    this post then you hаνe tо aρply
    thеse strategieѕ to уouг
    won blog.
    Also visit my blog : loans for bad credit