We’re so happy to be pairing up with Action Wobbles for the next couple days! Their product is just so much darn fun! Have you tried Action Wobbles? They’re these cool little springs that attach to your project and to an image – so that it jiggles!
Check out their blog – HERE
We think that Action Wobbles are a perfect accessory to our stamps — wanna see?
First up is one of our talented designers – Jamie!
Here’s how she made it –
1. Place the dark blue ink on the Celebrations letterpress die and emboss a piece of cardstock.
2. With a yellow ink, ink around the edges of the cardstock bringing the color into the blue stripes but not into the circle.
3. On a separate piece of white cardstock, stamp the moon.
4. On the same white cardstock, stamp the alien.
5. Fussy cut the moon and use a dark grey colored pencil to shade.
6. Use Gamsol and a blending stub to move the color around the moon.
7. Remove the top adhesive on the Action Wobble
8. Place the moon on top of the adhesive spring.
9. Trim the adhesive around the moon for both the top and bottom areas of the spring as shown.
10. Stamp the rocket on to the card as shown.
11. Place the three solid stars on a clear block and stamp them randomly in the circle area using the same yellow colored ink as used above.
12. Your card should look similar to this.
13. Stamp the rocket on three different colors of paper.
14. Fussy cut the rocket pieces and adhere them on the rocket stamped on the card.
15. Use the Cool Gray Copic to add shading to the rocket piece and also trace around the circle on the card.
16. Add Glossy Accents to the rocket window and allow to dry.
17. Stamp the alien on the card overlapping the rocket as shown.
18. Stamp the alien on an orange patterned paper then fussy cut the body out and also fussy cut the white eyes from the image stamped in step #4.
19. Adhere the eyes on to the body of the alien then add shading with the Cool Gray Copic and make the teeth white with the White Gel pen.
20. Remove the top adhesive of the Action Wobble then attach the alien body. Trim the Action Wobble so that it is hidden behind the alien body.
21. Adhere the alien and moon to the card as shown.
22. Using the Snapshot Fun die, punch out the banner piece in white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment from the Out in Space stamp set on the banner in black ink.
23. Using the solid stars again, stamp over the sentiment randomly as shown.
24. Attach the piece to the front of a card then adhere the banner piece to the bottom left of the card with foam adhesive.
Isn’t that great! You can visit Jamie on her blog – HERE.
Next up is a CUTE card from Misty –
The camera has a little Action Wobble under it – WAY cute!
I love the scalloped edge on this card – I’m always a sucker for scallops!
Check out Misty’s talent – over at her blog — HERE.
Finally, I made a little something to show off the Action Wobbles
I used some of our dies — love hexagons!
I also grabbed my mini pennant flag punch and made a couple ‘trees’ out of the upside down pennants – it turned out great!
Here are some of the stamp sets used today in the projects
Did you miss out on Black Friday – Cyber Monday? It’s ok…
Today is Mr. Sweet’s birthday (Jacob!) and we’re wishing him the best birthday ever! You know it wouldn’t be a birthday around here without bringing you in on it! So, for today only – take 29% (yep, he’s 29!) off your order! Use coupon code – JB30
Happy Birthday Jacob!
We’ll see you all back here tomorrow for more Action with Wobbles!