Good morning! Jamie back with you today with a quick tutorial to change up your stamps! I am working with three stamps from the Packaged Pretty set and will show you two different ways I use to change the look for my project. This stamp set is one of my favorites to change up…I just love the borders it provides and of course, the sentiments!
1. Stamp the love tag in black ink on grey cardstock.
2. Stamp the Just Because sentiment the same leaving a nice border of cardstock for cutting.
3. Cut the love tag with a 1/4″ border then cut the sentiment stamp to fit within the smallest border of the love tag.
4. Add foam adhesive to the back of the sentiment stamp.
5. Adhere the sentiment to the center of the love tag.
6. Punch a circle to cover the sentiment within the circle stamp then place it down on your colored or patterned paper. Ink up your stamp and center the sentiment over the white cardstock then stamp. Remove the white circle and then punch or trim around the patterned border.
I just love the flexibility and how easy it is to completely change the look! Have a look at my finished project…
Cardstock: Green and Grey (Momenta)
Patterned Paper: Plumeria 6×6 (Basic Grey)
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner and Zapdots (Helmar)
Dies: Winter Gift Bag by Samantha Walker (Silhouette)
Ink: Kettle Colorbox (Clearsnap)
Sticker: Metal Dragonfly (Momenta)
Ribbon: Pink Crinkle and White Fiber (May Arts)
Want to see more projects using this stamp set? Be sure to click HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by!