Hello again sweet crafters!
How has your week been? I hope it’s been full of fabulous crafty time and great weather because has been full of neither HA! However I did get the chance to visit our flickr group and as always you guys are so awesome! Seriously, the stuff you all are making is SO inspiring 🙂
Are you ready to do it all over again?
Our Challenge this time around is a
Here are the super talented girls to show you what they did with the sketch
Please feel free to click on any of the girl’s names to visit their personal blog and leave some love 🙂
1. Create a new project using the sketch above. You can turn or flip but the sketch must be seen.
2. You DO NOT have to use Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps to play along (although we would sure love to see ’em if you’ve got ’em!)
3. Upload your new project into our Flickr group and tag it with SSSweekfour.
4. You can enter the challenge a total of 3 times. Each entry must be a new project.
5. You can combine your entry with up to 3 other challenges.
6. Submit your project by Midnight Eastern Standard Time on Friday October 19th.
One random winner will be chosen to receive one in stock stamp set (in varying sizes). If you are an international winner you will have to pay shipping costs.
Every challenge week we will select a Top 4 to feature. At the end of the month we will put together the Top 8 and giveaway a spot as a guest designer here on the blog!
Now onto the winners from last week
In no particular order the Top 4 Sweet Tarts are
Mprantner (Miriam): Two different kinds of embossing, both look fabulous!
Girlracerphoto: Love her scooter scene, so adorable!
Duffyma_1999 (Michele): Love the layout on this card!
Memoriesbybee: These banners are such a great design element!
Here is your winner badge created by the Sweet Stamp Shop Genius herself 🙂
Our Random winner is . . . .
Congratulations Samantha! You have won a free stamp set! Please email me at Kelly @sweetstampshop.com with your address information. If you own any Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps please let us know so we don’t double you up 🙂
Okay time to get crafty! 🙂