Hi guys! Jamie back with you today with a fun tutorial using
I absolutely adore this set, just so many cute images!
I am using the popcorn image as well as the sentiment for my
card below…let’s face it, everyone needs a date night, right!?
I don’t think mine will be able to say no with this invite!
Stamps: Watchin’ T.V. (Sweet Stamp Shop)
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Patterned Paper: Family Outings & Silver Dot (Momenta)
Adhesive: 1/4″ strips (Scrappy Tape), Adhesive Runner and Zapdots (Helmar)
Dies: Labels Twenty (Spellbinders)
Markers: Y08, Y11 Sketch (Copic)
Ink: Kettle Colorbox (Clearsnap)
Tools: Scor-Buddy (Scor-Pal)
Ribbon: Yellow (May Arts)
Popcorn Box Tutorial:
1. Cut the Red|White striped paper to 2-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ then punch one end of the 2-1/4″ side.
2. With your scallop at the top of your score board, score at 1/4″, 1/2″ 1-3/4″, and 2″.
3. Turn your paper so the scallop is along the left edge then score at 1-3/4″ and 2″.
4. Fold on all the score marks then cut the bottom tabs as shown.
5. Remove the two outer-edged tabs as shown in the photo.
6. Fold the box sides in and adhere the tabs inside the box.
7. Place 1/4″ score tape along the three edges as shown.
8. Remove the paper from the adhesive tape and adhere the edges to the bottom of the little box then adhere the box to the card base.
9. Stamp in a few popcorn pieces as shown.
10. Stamp several lines of popcorn on a white textured cardstock with black ink.
11. Color the tops of the popcorn with the Y08 Copic.
12. Blend and color the remaining with the Y11 Copic.
13. This image shows all the pieces colored.
14. Fussy cut the popcorn pieces. I used 10 large and 4 medium.
15. Color the popcorn on the card base the same as above then use foam adhesive to adhere the fussy cut popcorn.
16. This is a side view of all the pieces adhered.
17. This is a front view of all the pieces adhered.
Decorate as desired and of course, don’t forget to add your sentiment!
Want to see more projects using this stamp set? Be sure to click HERE!
Thanks so much for stopping by!