Good morning! Jamie with you today sharing a Monster’ish Thank You Card!
Aren’t they wonderful?
Out in Space is one of my favorites
(if you haven’t noticed)!
I love using scraps on cards so today my card features just that!
I used four different pieces of patterned paper from the same collection so that they would all coordinate!
Cardstock: White (The Paper Studio)
Patterned Paper: Neighborhood Collection 6×6 (Crate Paper)
Ink: Kettle Color Box (Clearsnap)
Adhesive: Adhesive Runner and Zapdots (Helmar)
Pen: White Gel (Sakura)
Punch: 1/4″ Corner Rounder (Zutter) & Scallop Circle (Fiskars)
Score Board: Scor-Buddy (Scor-Pal)
1. Stamp the monster from the Out in Space Stamp set on patterned paper.
2. Fussy cut the monster, removing his feet and antennas.
3. Punch a scallop circle on white cardstock and then stamp the monster again.
4. Using foam adhesive, adhere the cut out monster to the center of the white
cardstock monster. Attach to the card with more foam adhesive.
5. Color the eyes and teeth white with a white gel pen.
Just add your sentiment and a couple score marks and you are done!
Quick, easy, and sooo cute!
Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamp Shop website to see more projects using these stamp sets by clicking on the links below: