Final Release Day! Hooray!

Last Day of New Releases is here!!
Final Release Day and FULL REVEAL!
Here is the ‘line-up’ for todays hoppy hop!

Sweet Stamp Shop Blog

Laura
Today’s peeks will be of our last new
release … ‘Perfect Match’ …
Then on the last blog, Nicole’s, she’ll
reveal the whole sets and you can head to
the website and purchase!
Don’t forget the coupon code!
For 15% off the new releases… use code
MR15
Want 25% off??? You can get it on
‘Sweet Spring’ if you go over to Timeless
Twine and buy the exclusive *Sweet* sampler
Ready to see my peek at the
new ‘Perfect Match’!!!
Yummy!! You are going to LOVE this
set! I just know it!
GIVE-A-WAY Reminder…
Comment on each of the three days
that we’ve had a blog hop with unique
comments to be entered to win some of
these new releases! You have until this
Sunday evening to enter.
WInners will be announced Monday
You can also ‘share’ our release for
extra entries! Be sure to let us know on
facebook or here that you shared so we count
your extra entry!
Hooray!
Off you go!
Happy Crafting,
N.

26 Responses to Final Release Day! Hooray!

1. Erin says:

I shared on FB off to go hopping, love those fries!!!

2. Absolutely love the color combo and the fries!! Looks yummy!

3. Chelsea R says:

Adorable card! I love the colours, and I’m a sucker for twine. I shared 🙂 river26[at]gmail[dot]com

4. Michelle P. says:

This is the perfect pregnancy stamp set! lol. I’m suddenly craving fries and a shake. 🙂 Love it!

5. rlovew says:

Adorable card I love the 3D work you have done and the hearts add a lot.

6. Deirdre says:

Woohoo.. am really enjoying the release hops. Off to hop again! Love the look of this set too!

7. Woohoo!! Last day!! SO excited to see the FULL reveal!! I believe THIS set is my FAVE!! It would make GREAT cards for the kids! I shared on FB, now I am off to HOP!! Have an AWESOME day everyone!

ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

8. missstamper says:

Oh, I am so going to have to get those stamps! With teenagers in the house, fries and sodas are something I can relate to!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

9. Lizscraps says:

now for day three — I bet the projects will be just as good as the last two days — off to check it out.

10. Already loving what I’m seeing! Can’t wait to see the whole reveal!

11. I’m off to hop along for today =)

12. What a match made in heaven (well at least in my stomach) lol. brilliant

13. Squirlygirl says:

What a fun card peek. I’m off to hop along for the day 🙂 Soooo happy it’s finally friday!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

14. Annette says:

how cute are those fun fries and shake…I can’t wait to see the entire card…off I go..

Happy Friday

15. I’ve shared on FB … this card is SO dang sweet … the black and white with red is SO striking! My favorite set for sure!!

16. AmyJ says:

Such a cute card….Im off the hop for the third day in a row. So cool…More fun.

17. This set looks so sweet & amazing, this release has really been adorable, I’m in love with it all!

18. I’m ashamed to admit that my hubbie and I are fast food junkies for sure…so this totally resonates with me! love it!

19. Oh your card is so fantastic! Love the colors, love the images. Totally want it. : )

20. MB Isaac says:

love the baker’s twine~ I only have red and white 🙂

21. Sue D says:

Very fun set–great blog hop too. I like the twine and color combo on your card.

22. how great is the fries just like a certain brand of fries!!!!

23. Ready to finish the hop! Thanks, it’s been a fun few days!

24. Ready to finish the hop! Thanks, it’s been a fun few days!

25. glowegal says:

Oh my goodness, how cute is this stamp set??? So many punny opportunities with that shake!!