Sweet Stamp Shop
Design Team Search
Term: Feb – July 2012
Sweet Stamp Shop is in search of a group of ‘sweet’ and talented girls for our 2012 design team. For the first time in ‘sweet’ history we are posting an open call for anyone to apply! We know that while designers are versatile, designers also know their strengths and preferences. So, we are looking for designers who specialize in a variety of paper crafts including card-making, scrapbook layouts and altered art, such as home decor, upcycling, gift-wrapping, etc. We are also looking for someone who is creative with putting together video tutorials.
If you are interested in being a part of a positive, fun, and supportive group of ladies… please send your submission by
11:59 PST, Tuesday, January 17th.
Here’s the ‘Sweet’ details:
· Full releases of all Sweet Stamps while on design team. Including a starter kit of stamps to get you started.
· Participation in a private forum where information is shared and stored… we work hard to make blog posting as convenient as possible for our designers.
· Cash Based Sales incentives and Teacher Incentives… details presented when design team term begins.
· A supportive community of women ready to cheer you on and support you in all things SSS. Our team thrives on being drama-free and honoring the talent of our designers.
· Compensation for any project published with SSS product.
· Supporting marketing for your blog and your work when it features SSS product.
· Additional product from companies that we partner up with. (good stuff is coming up this term!!)
· Blog posts (2-4 posts per month. The number of blog posts will depend on what your specialty will be)The blog posts include a unique project that includes quality photos as well as links and promotional information. (always provided to you in advance or in our forum for easy access)
· Positive and timely communication. Sweet Stamp Shop provides a fun and supportive group of women and in order for the community to ‘work’ we need designers who can respond to emails and calendar requests the same fashion.
· In a social media world where the best, fastest, and most effective marketing is word of mouth… We expect our designers to post about their projects and general SSS information on Facebook, Twitter, or any other site frequented. As to not create more work for you, we are looking for designers who are already active in social media.
Please send your applications to email@example.com including
1. Name, Address, and Phone Number
2. Three projects featuring the specialty that you would best fit in. (i.e. Video, Layouts, Cards, Altered Art…etc.) Please try to keep the files small… the SSS email, while sweet, tends to be lacking space.
3. Brief Bio including blog address and any galleries you actively post on.
4. Current Design Teams
5. What sort of ‘Sweet’ would you bring to our team?